TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Terms and Conditions for French Courses
1. Tuition fees start at £25 per hour and vary depending on services provided, payable directly to your tutor. You should pay your tutor directly before the first tuition, in cash or by bank transfer.
2. Tuition fees paid via PayPal are not eligible for discounts due to PayPal fees: only courses paid by cash or bank transfers are eligible for package discounts.
3. All new clients are entitled to one free language consultation of no more than 45 minutes.
4. Lessons and packages purchased must be paid in full before the start date in order to confirm the lesson/s. There will be no refunds on courses that have already started.
5. Students are expected to arrive on time as the tutor will not extend the teaching time due to late arrival.
6. Scheduled tutorials will always take place on the day and time and venue agreed between the tutor and the student, unless a tutorial is rearranged for a time that is mutually convenient to both tutor and student. Lessons will continue until a mutually agreed termination date or the end of the purchased lessons.
7. Lessons cancelled with less than 24 hours' notice will be billed to the client at a rate of no more than 1 hour of instruction. Lessons can be rescheduled up to 24 hours in advance at a new date and time convenient for both the tutor and student.
8. If a student doesn’t show up on the day of a lesson, it will be billed in full. Exceptions due to unforeseen circumstances are at our own discretion.
9. We strive to provide the best possible service. However, we will not be held accountable or responsible for the academic success or lack thereof demonstrated by the student. Although we will do everything in our power to help grades and skill sets improve, we can offer no guarantee thereto.
10. All materials we create in-house are copyright. You agree that you will not publish or distribute any portion of any materials without prior written permission from us.
Terms and Conditions for Translation Services
The client will provide the translator with the correct brief and all the information required to provide the services.
The translator will deliver the completed project on or before the pre-agreed deadline stated by the customer. Failure to do so will lead to a partial refund due to the client, or a discount on their next project, based on 10% of the original tariff per late day.
The translator will take every care necessary to ensure that the project delivered has been translated accurately and to the best of their true ability. The translator agrees to complete the project accurately and truthfully and not to amend or distort the translation in any way to fit in with their own personal viewpoint.
The translator agrees to deliver a translated, proofread, typeset and formatted version of the original translation that is accurate and correctly translated on or before the pre-agreed deadline to the customer by email in word format, unless otherwise requested.
The customer undertakes to pay the translator for the services at an individual pre-agreed rate before the start of the project. Due to the variables of each project, such as volume of words, subject matter, frequency and levels of formatting involved, the translator reserves the right to re-negotiate the rates for each project at any time.
The translator will undertake to keep confidential all information and documents delivered by the customer and shall not disclose any such information or the contents of such documents to any third party unless compelled to do so by law.